Christian-Forum.net: Garcia: Bible Codes And Prime Minister Netanyahu....-"for The Great Horror, Netanyahu." - Christian-Forum.net

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Garcia: Bible Codes And Prime Minister Netanyahu....-"for The Great Horror, Netanyahu." "the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jeremiah 30:7) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

http://suburbanjourn...cla-garcia0.txt

http://www.king1.tic...s.com/home.html

GARCIA: Bible codes and Prime Minister Netanyahu

ShareThis Buzz up!vote now

By Anne T. Garcia
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:52 AM CST

When Michael Drosnin released his instant best-seller "The Bible Codes" in 1998, students of eschatology were fascinated. His was the first book to explain to laymen the existence of codes in the text of the Hebrew Bible.

In fact, work on the codes goes back to at least the 1st century AD. In those days Jewish sages gleaned the length of a lunar month from primitive Bible codes. Their accuracy was confirmed by a U.S. satellite in the 1990s.

Laying the Hebrew letters in a grid, and using a computer, mathematicians today can read historical events in the codes. The computer is programmed to skip (for example) 3 letters or 10 letters or 100 letters, looking for data.

When fewer letters are skipped, the information is deemed more impressive. Because the mathematical probability of finding a legible message using every third letter is lower, the information cannot be there by chance.

To illustrate the point, write a paragraph of your own, or borrow one from any book. Then circle every third letter, trying to create coherent information. I'll wager you will spend many hours trying to put together phrases on the same topic that make sense.

Photo Galleries | Prep Sports Photos

Bible codes reveal many details about World War I and World War II, the assassination of President John Kennedy and a myriad of other topics. But can the Bible codes tell the future? The answer appears to be: Sometimes.

The Israeli government approached Bible code expert Eliyahu Rips before the 1991 Gulf War. They wanted to know when the first Scud missile would hit.

Dr. Rips searched the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible) using a skip sequence program on his computer. He gave government leaders the correct date-Jan. 18, 1991-three weeks before the fact.

By the time you read this-in all probability-Benjamin Netanyahu will have been elected prime minister of Israel. The Bible codes have much to say about Mr. Netanyahu.

In his book, Drosnin tried to apply this information to Netanyahu's first term as Prime Minister in 1996. The facts didn't seem to mesh. Drosnin did not entertain the possibility that the codes might be referencing a future term for Mr. Netanyahu.

Specifically, the Bible codes say this about the Prime Minister-"for the great horror, Netanyahu." This haunting passage is in the Bible codes three different times.

If you would ask any student of eschatology, Christian or Jewish, what the "great horror" would reference, you would probably get the same answer from all. Called by the prophet Jeremiah "the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jeremiah 30:7), it references the final 3 1/2 years of the tribulation.

Jesus Himself coined the term "Great Tribulation" (Matthew 24:21) for this terrible era. Some Bible scholars call it by the ominous name, "the final holocaust."

Rarely, a message in the Bible code will be gleaned with no skip sequence at all. In others words, just by reading the plain text backwards, or top to bottom, there will be a message.

Amazingly, one of the times the term "for the great horror-Netanyahu" is encoded, it is found without a skip sequence. It can be read backwards in the Hebrew in Deuteronomy 1:21. Moses is speaking, cajoling the reluctant Jews in the desert. "Look, the Lord your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged."

Mr. Netanyahu has pledged not to give up "one square inch" of Jerusalem or the Golan Heights. He has vowed to topple Hamas and prevent Iran from going nuclear. That's pretty heroic stuff in Israel's modern secular society.

As we pray for peace in Jerusalem, remember the great horror only lasts 3 1/2 years. Heroes live on forever.

Anne T. Garcia's television show, "Understanding the End of the Age" can be accessed on channel 13 every Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. For more information, or to contact her, go to fromthehidden.com. All scripture quotes are from the New King James Version.

ShareThis Buzz up!vote now

Most Popular

POKIN AROUND: When E! came calling I signed away my dignity (690)
Ballwin resident to meet with Obama, Pelosi (153)
Missing Mehlville youth found safe (137)
Purse snatcher identified (115)
GARCIA: Bible codes and Prime Minister Netanyahu (109)
Most Commented

Parents: Padded rooms abusive
Business, neighborhood groups attack 25th ward aldermanic candidate
Parents protest use of padded rooms in Francis Howell schools
Rupp will try to ban 'timeout rooms'
Letters to the editor for Feb. 22
Editor's Picks

Comments
1 comment(s)

reality based wrote on Feb 11, 2009 9:57 PM:

" Nice hobby this word search, but unfortunately in tune with Anne in that it is not based on reality. This form of numerology works just as well with the book War & Peace and has only been used to find pre-determined answers based on manipulation of the formula(s). Everyone needs a hobby, but quit trying to scare the masses with your version of mythology. "
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
www.theelijahchallenge.org
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#2 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

i sent a PM to Shekel about this
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#3 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

http://fromthehidden.com/

From The Hidden" is taken from the Greek words "apo" (from) and "kalypsis" (the hidden). The transliteration of these words is the word apocalypse. Jesus literally took the end times events from the hidden and revealed them to the beloved Apostle John.

Anne T. Garcia (aka Theresa Garcia) dissects the upcoming events line upon line. She relies primarily on the Word of God, and frequently cross references the Book of Revelation with Old Testament quotations.

If you sense in your heart that the world is in a time of danger, a time of great opportunity, and a time of paradigm shift, you will enjoy browsing this website. The identity of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, the ten kings who rule with Antichrist, the image of the beast and the enigmatic number "666", are all within your grasp.

She uses graphs, charts and time lines, always backed up with scriptural references, to explain her point of view. She writes primarily for the everyday person, not the theological scholar. As a Bible teacher. author and host of radio and television shows, Anne T. Garcia's motive comes across as love---the love that desires to win the lost at any cost! Whether you agree or disagree with her exegesis on end times, this much is clear... Anne T. Garcia has furthered the debate!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel 377
2:00 PM EST
1:00 PM CST
10:00 AM PT
Every Saturday Channel 376
10:30 AM EST
9:30 AM CST
7:30 AM PT
Every Saturday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel 136
Sky Angel International
6:30 AM PT
Every Saturday

Channel 267 & 9399
Dish Network
7:30 AM PT
Every Saturday

You can access my weekly column in the Monroe County Clarion by going to "Weekly Column" on the left or link directly to the Clarion here. This week's column, "Self-mutilation as religion."

Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#4 User is offline   Miki 

• Advanced Member 9
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:49 AM

Thanks Dennis

Below are two article from Shekel concerning this topic. Following that is an article l wrote last night along similar lines..

What about "The Bible Code" book by Drosin,
and of late, the action novel, "The Da Vinci Code?"

Do they not show the foolishness of looking for secret codes?

The Da Vinci Code novel suggests that Jesus was married and that the Christian Church hid this information. It relies heavily on discredited gnostic writings and conspiracy theories. Nevertheless, it is drawing a great many people into ancient gnostic (blasphemous) writings.

So, what about these other so-called codes?

Just as Moses' rod swallowed up those of the magicians, so God's Word will prove true in the end.

Notice the demonic warfare against the Picture Bible Codes. First you had the rod of "The Bible Code" book, and then the rod of "The DaVinci Code."

The first book claims to have predicted the future, whereas the latter to be supposed secret blasphemes about Jesus as contained in pictures and numbers. Hence, The Leonardo DaVinci Code.

The goal of Satan is to raise legitimate opposition against these two snaky rods (from among both secular and religious scholars) so that people become inoculated through their writings against believing in any and all picture-codes and numbers that genuinely foretell future events. Satan is making people leery and weary of codes, especially those that purport to be in pictures and numbers and that predict the future---which is exactly what Picture-Bible-Codes do!

Satan uses the false rods to create a staw-man to beat down so that people reject the true with the false. People cannot tell the difference, nor do most care anyway. But to the Law and to the Testimony!

Thus, Satan is God's puppet to bring about the pronounced judgment of, "Seeing but not seeing, and hearing but not hearing." For even Satan cannot outwit God!

Satan always loses in the end, and so, for a time, God's true sign will be rejected as evil by the masses because of the devils tricks, but in the end it will serve the purpose God sent it, which is to be one of many signs on that great day of God Almighty when "they will look upon Him whom they have pierced," and God will come, and destroy His enemies by the brightness of His coming.

Thus, The DaVinci Code is a red herring. http://bible-codes.o...umerology-3.htm

To continue:

What the Codes will accomplish for the good of man?

Satan always loses in the end, and so, for a time, God's true sign will be rejected as evil by the masses because of the devils tricks, but in the end they will serve the purpose God sent them, which are to be among the many signs on that great day of God Almighty when "they will look upon Him whom they have pierced" (Zechariah), and "my God will come", and destroy His enemies "by the brightness of His coming."

At that time the eyes of Israel will be opened and will see that what all the prophets spoke of concerning the sufferings of Messiah and the glories that would follow---and that the billions of collective rabbinic-man hours which they have spent looking for bible codes over the centuries, yet did not see Yeshua---Suddenly the veil is torn! Suddenly the veil will drop off from their eyes and they will know from both the surface text and sub-text (both of which they study) that Jesus (Yeshua) is He! It is He!

They will mourn when they see that every jot and tittle speaks about Him! They will marvel at how they could be so blind. They will know that the blindness was terrible judgment sent by God because of their willful rebellion. They will mourn bitterly, (as Jacob's acrostic also says).

Then Yeshua will come!

He will put His foot upon the mount of Olives. The mount will spit. (As says the prophets.) His repentant people will go into the mountain valley while their enemies are annihilated.
Then they will come up, a resurrected people, and so will all the dead. For as they turn to Him and come up from the earth (literally speaking), then God will bring up all those that sleep in Him. "For if the casting away of them means the enriching of the Gentiles, what will the receiving of them be but life from the dead?" (Romans.)

And thus, the hope of Israel is bound up with the hope of mankind, for when they arise from their spiritual death then that will signal the end of the age and the resurrection of the physical dead.

There will be a number of Jews marked ahead of the time by the Lord---the 144,000. These will experience their own mini-crisis and revelation of Messiah and turning to Him. They will prepare the way for the bulk of their brethren to follow, who, 3.5 years later will in mass have their eyes opened as well.

The picture bible codes and acrostics, etc., will be an important sign to them. It will be one of many signs to them, but an important one since they have searched for bible codes a 1000 years diligently without real success. It is their language. It is their methodology (hermeneutic). And it is their sign. We lowly Gentiles are blessed ahead of them with it so as to provoke them to jealousy. But it is their sign and the glory points to Him who is their Glory, Yeshua the Messiah. http://bible-codes.o...umerology-4.htm

Last night l was thinking along similar lines and put together my thoughts below:

The Da Vinci Code and Devils Tower
Close Encounters of another kind.

How difficult for many when the veil is lifted from the cryptology of the true Pictures Bible-Codes.
Searching eyes that longed to see...felt the call...and yet not quite able to make sense of the confusing contradictory images.

How can they cleave to what they know is true?
How can they cleave to what they've seemingly been are drawn to all their life when the screams of blaspheme rips the ear?...
So dark an image portrayed through the Da Vinci Code..a snare laid in advance....

I found this snare in the Devils Tower as l struggled to make sense of the counterfeit that came before the real in my own life and reflected in Close Encounters of a Third Kind.

How could l understand what God was calling me to when it was confounded with this blasphemous imagery portrayed in kinsman cleaving under the banner of Science, UFOs and a mountain named after the Devil. A show filled with wonder and strange coincidence in my life.

How can l understand the real call when it's been clouded and tainted by the counterfeit so cleverly displayed in the midst of a confusing call not yet fully realized?

The hint came in realizing the scheme behind the plan.

The red herring of Da Vinci was easy because the real picture bible-codes had already been undeniably confirmed for myself and others.

But in looking back... why not this other in... Close Encounters? It raised it's head at a time when l didn't understand what was happening to me..the signs wonders and drawing to something l knew not. It pressed to step in.

I understand the confusion many will face as they struggle to see the God ordained codes that have been cleverly pre-clouded with Da Vinci...

The Lord is calling his own to a single purpose..to reveal himself and his plan in his perfect timing.. The enemies plan back fires against him as this pattern is exposed..

We're drawn to Jesus Christ...

The Living God Almighty and His Mountain, where His name and words are revealed..

not through the clever schemes of the enemy who seeks to confuse and counterfeit...but by the drawing power of the HOLY SPIRIT....

We are drawn to bow low..We are the sheep of his field and who hear his voice.."In thee His Saints shall raise"..not in a UFO driven by shriveled up creatures..

By his Spirit we see him speak..not with scientific method learned by any men..but by saying yes to God's own calling according to his will.

Only God can open a mind to receive according to his purpose...Let his name be praised forever...
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
John 10: 27-30

Posted Image

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119: 105

#5 User is offline   dennis mann 

• Advanced Member 8

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Thanks, Miki,

i had not read those from Shekel before now

i never knew much about codes, other than Shekel's
and
i still don't know much about Shekel's codes,,,,,,,,i've never tried much to understand them and check them,,,,,,,they're way over my head, i think

and i'm busy on other things, like making grocery-money for a wife and 2 daughters

but years ago,,,,,,,,,i did see that Shekel was legit,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank God for that!

and when he predicted Saddam's death-date accurately,,,,,,,,,Wow!...........that proved (to me) that Shekel was legit

so, the controversy about the codes wasn't a problem for me.........perhaps God was in that

Thanks again
dennis
www.bible-codes.org
www.demonbusters.com
www.omegamanradio.com
win worley
bill schnoebelen

#6 User is offline   Stephen 

• Advanced Member 8