• You cannot reply to this topic

Orbs Seen In Photos signs and wonders? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   +Shine4Him+ 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:12 AM

Hi everyone
A few days ago, while chatting with members of my cell group, I saw a friend's photo of their little boy, which was taken at an outreach event. In the background, near where I was flag dancing, and above their child's head, is a transparent, ball like object. We thought this unusual so decided to do some research. I won't pin up the photo here, but I have some good links to photos of orbs to follow. Since then, I took a photo of my husband worshipping and saw one on his hands... then there are others around my children and above myself.
I don't suspect these things to be demonic, since they are seen mostly in worship. I would agree with totally avoiding worshipping or consulting against these angelic beings as you can read below -

http://www.maxgreine.../AngelOrbs.html
Angel Orbs Miracle
A Christian Perspective By Max Greiner, Jr.
5/10/07
Are not all the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Hebrews 1: 4

For He will command His angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways.

Psalms 91: 11

The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them.

Psalms 34:7

For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.

2 Chronicles 16: 9

The eyes of the Lord are in every place, watching the evil and the good.

Proverbs 15: 3

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders, and the sin that entangles, and let us run with perserverance, the race marked out for us.

Hebrews 12: 1

As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around. When the living creatures moved, the wheels besides them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the Spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Ezekiel 1: 15 – 21

ARE THEY REAL?

Strange “Orbs” of various sizes have recently been appearing in the flash photographs of thousands of people across the world. Research of the internet seems to indicate these floating bubbles of light first started appearing with frequency in 1996 and 1997. Ironically, this is the same time another amazing supernatural phenomenon first began occurring with frequency on the earth. That phenomenon consists of tiny golden dust particles forming out of “thin air”, when Jesus Christ is praised or lifted up. (Click here to learn more about this amazing “Shekinah Glory” Dust Miracle.)

Invisible to the “naked eye”, the transparent Orbs were first captured by film cameras. However, recently digital still cameras and video cameras have been recording the strange spheres of light, and other unexplainable light phenomenon. It appears that the new, small digital cameras are the best tools for photographing images of Orbs, because the flash is closer to the lens. This is because the light reflects back into the lens more directly. Even though flash cameras are capturing Orbs, they are not the cause of them. This is obvious because of the millions of flash photos are completely normal.

Many professional photographers and photo lab technicians are candidly admitting in private that they are unable to satisfactorily explain all the circular balls of light, which suddenly show up in photographs. This is because many of the Orbs showing up in photographs, from all kinds of cameras, don’t match the commonly recognized image patterns of dust, pollen, moisture or light flares.

Orb images are suddenly appearing, often in great quantity, when they were not in the previous photographs seconds before, even though all the environmental and photographic conditions are exactly the same. To assume that common dust or moisture particles floating in the air in front of the camera lens are all able to suddenly turn and face the exact perfect angle, at the exact same moment, to create reflected Orb image is highly improbable and illogical.

In addition, multiple cameras are picking up the same Orb images at the same time, which strains credulity even more. Also, the unexplainable Orbs usually show up in photos that are taken showing distance. Rarely do the Orbs show up on close-up photos, where the background is close to the camera lens. If the unexplained Orbs were common dust or moisture being photographed right in front of the camera lens, it should make little difference how far away the background is. They should be showing up in all photos, not just those that show great distance.

However, the best explanation that is being forwarded by those who refuse to consider a possible supernatural explanation is that all the unexplainable Orbs are simply dust or moisture right in front of the camera. They refuse to consider any other explanation.

Orbs usually appear very faint, transparent, and almost invisible. However, they can also be very obvious in photographs, to the point where they become a solid white, bright light. Many times the faint “halos” of light appear in the same photograph, along with the smaller, denser, solid white Orbs. In some cases, a strange internal structure showing inner rings, with scattered dots or “eyes” can be observed in the transparent Orbs.

Usually, it is impossible to determine the exact size of Orbs in photographs, since their distance from the camera lens normally cannot be accurately determined. However, they appear to range in size from several millimeters, to three meters in diameter. Photographs taken in sequence can be completely normal with no Orbs, and then the scene is suddenly filled with one to hundreds of these strange bubbles. Orbs of light are being photographed indoors and out-of-doors, in total darkness and in daylight, at locations all over the world, with all kinds of cameras. In most cases, the Orbs are totally invisible to the “naked eye”, and are only revealed when a camera flash or strobe light is used.

THEY ARE REAL!

Like the naturally explained Orbs, the unexplained Orbs are a real too - a genuine light phenomenon that is being observed and photographed around the world. As a result, the photographic, scientific and spiritual communities have taken note. For example, about 15,000 people a day are searching the word “Orbs” on the “Google” search engine!

The Orbs, in many cases cannot be explained photographically, or scientifically, even though some continue to claim the images are only light reflections of tiny invisible particles, right in front of the camera lens. The photography companies don’t want to take any blame for defective products, therefore their “standard” answer is to immediately deny fault and then state what normally causes light spots or flaws in photographs. Tiny particles do cause light reflection spots in rare cases, but this still does not explain the tens of thousands of photographs that don’t fit the pattern.

Orbs of light have been observed high in the atmosphere, from jet airplane windows, and even in space from the NASA Space Shuttle. Government video is available to the public and can be viewed on the Internet. To my knowledge, no satisfactory scientific explanation of the “unexplainable” Orbs has been widely accepted. This is because most people realize a scientific “world view” that does not consider the “supernatural” realm is inadequate.

NATURAL ORBS

Explainable, “natural” Orbs do occasionally appear in photographs, resulting from light reflections and flares. A flare occurs when a camera is pointed toward a bright light source. Photographers are well acquainted with this common optic effect, which can result in a six-sided Orb image or the color spectrum. Other naturally explained photographic Orb images are the result of dust, pollen, snow, ice crystals, rain or other moisture, which are illuminated at close range, by a camera flash. These particles can appear large and far away, but this is an optical illusion. These Orbs have no life or intelligence, and are actually light reflections of tiny particles, right in front of the camera lens.

However, all the professional photographers and laboratory technicians I have spoken with say “natural” Orbs are a very rare occurrence at best, and that the strange Orb images appearing now in photographs do not match the previously known images, familiar to the industry.

The problem facing “anti-supernatural” skeptics, scientists and photography experts is that photos are being taken where the simple, logical explanations don’t fit. For example, a photograph of a partially hidden Orb, one that is behind a person or object, should be impossible. This would negate the “tiny particle theory.” These photographs exist, I have shot some myself.

Finally, I have observed during Christian worship, prayer and ministry, that the Orbs appear to increase in number, size and brightness. Some Orbs even appear to hover over certain Christians, while other Orbs in the photos continue to move throughout the room. In addition, in many churches, the supernatural “Shekinah Glory” dust is also appearing at the same time, along with other strange manifestations of the Holy Spirit. None of these manifestations of the Holy Spirit are explainable by science.

In addition, the probability that the quantity of “natural” Orbs in a photograph would suddenly increase dramatically, when none or a few were present only seconds before, does not make logical sense. The quantities of “natural” Orbs in the air, whatever they are, should remain basically the same, if photographs are taken by the same camera, in quick succession. Also, the strange internal structure of some Orbs does not match the normal reflected images of dust or moisture.

In the frantic search to provide an explanation that is not “supernatural”, some people are presenting theories that the photographically unexplainable Orbs are similar to “Ball Lightning”, and can only be explained with Quantum Physics, electromagnetic fields, plasma energy, electrons and photons. Some have coined the word, “Unified Field Plasmoids” to identify the strange Orbs of light. However, real science has not proved any of these theories true.

Explanations fall short, as to how some Orbs are able to defy the known laws of physics and appear to have a life of their own. The physical movements of these Orbs are not linear, or random. The Orbs appear to have intentional, controlled movements, and this puzzles people who don’t acknowledge the supernatural realm. The unexplained Orbs appear to move, change direction, size, and brightness and follow people, at will. This is called a “coincidence” and “jumping to conclusions” by those unwilling to accept a “supernatural” explanation.

SUPERNATURAL ORBS

“New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, who recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust, believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or Angels. Some even believe they are some type of UFO.

The first “New Age” international conference, dedicated solely to the discussion of Orbs, was held in Sedona, Arizona, in May of 2007, “ground zero” for the New Age movement in the USA. A distinguished faculty, with university and National Geographic credentials spoke. These people think they finally have scientific evidence that supports their unconventional “worldviews.” An “Orb” search of the Internet will turn up hundreds of “New Age”, ghost hunter and spiritualist websites, with thousands of photographs, and theories. However, none of these explanations will suffice for the serious scientist, or “anti-supernatural” skeptic, or Christian.

A CHRISTIAN EVALUATION

I felt lead by the Holy Spirit to provide a “Christian” response to the Orb phenomenon. Since September 2006, I have personally taken hundreds photographs of the unusual Orbs. For many years, since 1976, I have experienced God’s supernatural manifestations in my life, including all kinds of miracles, healings, signs and wonders, just like those described and predicted in the Bible. Therefore, I admit that my personal bias is that of a Christian, who believes that the supernatural power of God and Satan is still operating in today’s universe.

As followers of Jesus Christ, we must examine all the evidence and evaluate it through the prism of the Bible. Therefore, I am addressing this issue now, since many Christians are finding these Orbs in their own photographs, just as I have, and are seeking Biblical answers to the phenomenon. My search of the Internet turned up photographs from Christian churches and ministries, all over the world, where the Orbs are clearly visible in their pictures. Very little explanation is offered usually. However, a few churches and ministries are now beginning to acknowledge the Orb phenomenon, as a “sign and wonder” of the “last days”.

My own credentials to evaluate this phenomenon include being a professional Artist and Architect. I was also college trained in photography, at “Texas A& M University.” I have done photography professionally since 1976, using all kinds of cameras and lighting methods. The photographs presented with this introductory article were all taken with my own digital camera, a “Canon Rebel”, and with my wife’s “Canon PowerShot SD 500”. Subsequent website pages feature photographs taken by other “Born-again” Christians, using both film and digital cameras of all kinds. To learn what it means to be “Born-again” click here.

As I said, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. He is the “Root” of my belief system. I love Jesus with all my heart and have been a “Born-Again”, “water baptized”, Christian, since the age of seven (1958). I have read the entire Bible numerous times and take it literally, as the inspired Word of God. I also try to live by it.

My family currently worships at a non-denominational church, Impact Christian Fellowship, but I worshipped exclusively in Southern Baptist churches during the first 40 years of my life. I have deep Southern Baptist history, going back at least four generations, on both sides of my family. I share this personal information, because some Christians are very suspicious of other Christians who witness supernatural miracles.

The reader should understand, I did not start out with the supernatural, “Charismatic/Pentecostal” type, evangelical Christian “worldview”, which I have now.

In addition, I must mention for Christians reading this, that I also have Biblical “Fruit” in my life. Over the years, God has given me the distinct privilege of personally leading hundreds of people to Jesus Christ, in Salvation. I have also personally witnessed, since 1976, the Holy Spirit work many supernatural miracles, including dramatic healings, similar to those described in the Bible.

To maintain an accurate, honest testimony, I have documented the supernatural intervention of God in my life, in numerous Prayer Journals, starting in 1989. (Click here to read about some of these “Greiner Family Miracles”). These miracles first started occurring in great frequency, after my wife and I both prayed for God to release the supernatural “Gifts of the Holy Spirit” into our lives (1 Corinthians 12). (Click here to learn more about this “Empowering Experience”, which God reserves for all true followers of Jesus Christ.)

A CHRISTIAN EXPLANATION

I believe God wants me to provide a Christian explanation of the Orbs on our website, so other followers of Jesus Christ can have a Biblical answer to the Orb phenomenon. After searching the Internet, I was not able to find a single Scriptural explanation of the Orbs. Even though many Christian churches and ministries are currently experiencing the Orbs in their photographs, most have not “officially” addressed the issue, on their websites. This is probably due to the potential controversy that could result, and opportunity for misunderstanding, whenever the supernatural is discussed.

Therefore, as a simple follower of Jesus Christ, I am providing the following explanation, which is my best understanding of the Orbs, as of this date. I acknowledge that I can be wrong, in my assessment of the Orb phenomenon. Jesus is always right, but His children are often wrong.

Therefore, this information is provided with humility, for Christians like me, who have a sincere desire to understand what is going on. This explanation is for people who have a “teachable spirit”, and are not afraid to evaluate the scientific facts and the evidence, in light of the written Word of God. The Bible says Christians should “discern” the times they live in. I believe we are in the “last days”, before the return of Christ, when “signs and wonders” are predicted.

SOLID GROUND

First, as Christians, we must all stand on firm “Scriptural ground.” We must believe, accept and embrace the Bible, and supernatural world it describes. It states there is a “natural”, scientifically observable world, and there is an invisible, “supernatural” world around us, of another dimension. As Christians, we must believe Jesus, and all of His promises and His miracles, as described in the Bible. Remember, Jesus said to at least believe Him on the basis of His miracles (John 14:11). The scientifically unexplainable Christian miracles in our world today, are just further proof that Jesus is alive. However, so is Satan, along with his counterfeit miracles. The Bible says strange, supernatural events would occur at the “end of the age”, as knowledge increased and people moved faster and faster. In the end, evil would be called good, and good called evil. We are there.

All supernatural miracles described in the Scripture actually happened, just as presented. They are not fiction or mythology, they are fact. The same kinds of supernatural Gifts and miracles still occur in our time, because the Bible says they do. The millions of Christians who have personally witnessed verifiable, supernatural miracles will testify to this fact. Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever. (Heb 13: 8). If God ever worked supernatural miracles, He still does!

In fact, if you are a Christian with an “anti-supernatural” worldview, understand this: It will take a supernatural, unexplainable miracle of God, to take you to Heaven when you die! Just because you don’t believe miracles are still happening, doesn’t mean they are not happening. It just means you don’t believe they are happening. Jesus said you must have faith and believe first, before you get to see.
Christians by definition must believe in the supernatural. The miracles and supernatural Gifts of God have never ceased, despite what some learned Christians teach. The Scripture and the factual evidence are overwhelmingly on the side of those Christians who believe in contemporary spiritual Gifts and miracles!

FEAR NOT!!!!

Christians need not fear miracles, or the supernatural. “God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a sound mind” (2 Ti 1: 7). At the same time, God commands us to “Test the spirits”, (1 Jn 4: 1). “Satan himself can appear as an angel of light” (2 Cor 11: 14).

This is why we must have the Word of God, and the “Gifts of the Holy Spirit” (1 Cor 12), to judge what we see, hear and experience. We need the Biblical Gift of “Discerning of spirits.” (Click here for more information on receiving God’s supernatural Gifts and His Empowerment). God expects His children to ask for all nine of the supernatural Gifts, because without them operating in our lives, we can incorrectly attribute a miracle of Satan to God; or worse, a miracle of God to Satan.

International Evangelist Graham Cooke participated in the December 2006 dedication of the new sanctuary at Impact Christian Fellowship.

Orbs filled the room as Pastor Bill Johnson, of Bethel Church in Redding, California prayed for miracles on December 18, 2006.

It is apparent that the Holy Spirit of God feels comfortable at Impact Christian Fellowship, since His Angels, miracles,manifestations and supernatural Gifts are welcomed by the church leadership.

There is further discussion on the weblink I gave, but I won't cut and paste it all.

I have no idea how to link to a photo so please, if anyone can add one, I would be very grateful!
One of the most overlooked things is to teach people to listen to what God is saying. What is the still small inner voice saying to that person? This is more important than teaching rules and debating things, which can become "mind things" because once that person starts listening to God then He will guide them into all truth. It's essential that they look to Him, not follow a person or a ministry, no matter how good those things are. Be intimate with God, there is no limit on how close you can get to Him :) You can get intimate with God by finding out about Him in the bible, keep asking Him to show you what matters to Him and what He thinks. Ask Him to speak into your spirit.

#2 User is offline   Patmos 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

uh....I have a digital camera. Those are dried water spots on your lense.

#3 User is offline   Pre-Tribber'sPainInTheNeck 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:44 AM

dust and lens issues can generate orb effects too.
The importance of prophecy and Israel in the end of the age:http://www.christian...s...st&p=250968

My testimony: http://www.christian...s...st&p=252388

Joseph of Arimathea's sight http://www.christian...s...st&p=279798

"...if there is any romantic idealization of what community is going to confer, or mean for us, we are already in the place of unreality and deception. A much more realistic view of church as community should rather be the enjoyment and appreciation of Christian fellowship with all of its failures and inconveniences, while we are in the process of growing up together." Art Katz

Enjoying my Easter candy. Happy Resurrection Day!

#4 User is offline   Pre-Tribber'sPainInTheNeck 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:17 AM

My friend died of drugs in 1998. He had a stylized "DK" as a logo for his street name. After his funeral there was a big party at the park. It featured a cook out, a "pagan gathering" of gypsies, New Agers, Shamans and Wiccans, lots of alcohol and drugs no doubt and the token core group of all the veteran punk rockers he was friends with. In a photo of his band members enjoying themselves at the funeral party you can clearly see his stylized "DK" formed out of one close friend's cigarette smoke. People were sure that the guy was communicating from the other side. Now I can't really deny that there is a distinct DK in the photo or that this was not the guy's logo. But I can say that this was not a message from him because he is in heaven or hell. He would definitely not encourage all those people to continue on in sin if he really were to communicate with them again. I don't know what the orbs are but I would say it is not wise to make any issue out of them. You can't tell if they are angels, demons, or some photographic phenomenon that has nothing to do with spirits. Weird things happen.
The importance of prophecy and Israel in the end of the age:http://www.christian...s...st&p=250968

My testimony: http://www.christian...s...st&p=252388

Joseph of Arimathea's sight http://www.christian...s...st&p=279798

"...if there is any romantic idealization of what community is going to confer, or mean for us, we are already in the place of unreality and deception. A much more realistic view of church as community should rather be the enjoyment and appreciation of Christian fellowship with all of its failures and inconveniences, while we are in the process of growing up together." Art Katz

Enjoying my Easter candy. Happy Resurrection Day!

#5 User is offline   (((@ ListeningPrayer @))) 

• Advanced Member 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

View PostPatmos, on Jan 24 2009, 10:22 AM, said:

uh....I have a digital camera. Those are dried water spots on your lense.

:) if they were they'd appear on every picture. So there needs to be another explanation. I've ruled it down to one of two things.

1. A ramdomly occuring natural phenomana
2. or a supernatural phenomana

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Listening prayer
Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb! Rev, 19:9

The Spirit and the bride say, "come!" And let him who hears say, "come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. Rev, 22:17

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users