Christian-Forum.net: The Exodus Conspiracy Movie - Christian-Forum.net

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Exodus Conspiracy Movie A Documentary & My Time in Saudi Arabia Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_zeetz_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hi!

I wanted to share a story and a website with information on archeological evidence supporting a different location for the route of the Exodus. First, here is my story:

I lived in Saudi Arabia for about a year. My husband accepted a work contract working directly for a Saudi Sheik and he was there for 3 years. I joined him during the last year of his contract. I loved it because it was quite an adventure, and I didn't have to work, or drive. The Saudi's don't allow women to do either one. Work is in the home, and you are provided with a driver, which is a GOOD thing because the traffic there is like a ride at Disneyland! Very scary.

When I arrived, I prayed for the Lord to get us connected with other Christians. Any religion other than Christianity is forbidden there, so for a Christian, you have to go "underground"...The Lord answered my prayers soon after arriving. A nice British lady in the compound where we lived in Al Khobar visited to welcome me, and invited me to one of several underground churches. For a Westerner to be caught worshiping this way meant expulsion. For one of the many 3rd world workers there, it meant jail (very nasty), or worse - beheading. My husband was able to smuggle Bibles in for his workers though with God's help.

So many things happened there, but one of the best was that we were also blessed with meeting a wonderful couple from Louisana (Jim and Penny Caldwell), who were self taught "archeological" explorers, and they made some pretty amazing discoveries there. My husband had a "chance" meeting with Jim as he visited the vehicle repair facility my husband managed. It turned out they were both "gear heads" and they hit it off from the start. We became best friends and spent every weekend with them at their Saudi Aramco compound, playing and recording bluegrass gospel music and eating Fried Cajun Turkey as much as possible.

Jim and Penny shared some videos with us one weekend showing us the film they had been accumulating over several years proving the real Mt Sinai was actually in NW Saudi Arabia, and not where traditionally thought of. Every thing they shared blew our minds. They filmed all they could, and were even threatened at gunpoint and arrested on one of their “trips” into the desert. They were originally looking for the Ark of the Covenant, but soon discovered something completely different. They were able to leak some of their film out to others on their vacation trips home over the years, and much of what has been seen on TV and so forth is actually Jim and Penny's footage. We always wanted to go with them on one of their treks into the desert, but they wouldn't let us, as it was too dangerous.

When they came home for good they got involved in a documentary another man had already been working on for years about the SAME subject. They ended up being featured in this film. The producer is seeking funding for a world wide release now. I told them I would try and help, but so far I’ve failed miserably … If you want to take a look at the website for the film it is here:

http://www.exodusconspiracy.com/

On main page click "Video Library" and then use "slider" to find the clip “Danger”…my friends Jim and Penny Caldwell are featured there.

They came home for good, just in time for Hurricane Katrina, but came through it miraculously! Praise the Lord! They set up their own foundation and travel to churches and anywhere else they are invited to present their story.
Here is their own personal website:

http://splitrockrese...ontent/Welcome/

I just wanted to share this with you all, especially with the time of the season being what it is. I hope you enjoy the websites.

:1dsz5e4:
zeetz

#2 User is offline   crownsevenalphabet 

• Advanced Member 8
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:02 PM

Zeetz, how wonderful of you to share the bounty of these experiences !

http://oneyearbiblei...om/mt_sinai.jpg
Posted Image
Link with letter from Shekel . . .
Names Bible Code Now On Youtube ...finally!
http://www.christian...

Click here: Prophecy Flood Mid-continent Rift System
http://prophecyflood...

Posted Image

Proof Of The Biblical Prophecy Rev. 16 Earthquake,
~GREAT GLOBAL RIFT~
http://prophecyflood...

ISAIAH 44:13

King James Bible
The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.

#3 Guest_zeetz_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:07 PM

Thanks Betty :)

I just hope people find them beneficial and/or enjoy them...
now if I can just learn to post pictures like you do!
I'm not the sharpest pencil in the cup, but I'll figure it out eventually :D

:1dsz5e4:
zeetz

View Postcrownsevenalphabet, on Oct 8 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

Zeetz, how wonderful of you to share the bounty of these experiences !

http://oneyearbiblei...om/mt_sinai.jpg
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   John Prewett 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:57 AM

View Postzeetz, on Oct 9 2008, 09:37 AM, said:

Hi! I wanted to share a story and a website with information on archeological evidence supporting a different location for the route of the Exodus. First, here is my story: I lived in Saudi Arabia for about a year. My husband accepted a work contract working directly for a Saudi Sheik and he was there for 3 years. I joined him during the last year of his contract. I loved it because it was quite an adventure, and I didn't have to work, or drive. The Saudi's don't allow women to do either one. Work is in the home, and you are provided with a driver, which is a GOOD thing because the traffic there is like a ride at Disneyland! Very scary.

When I arrived, I prayed for the Lord to get us connected with other Christians. Any religion other than Christianity is forbidden there, so for a Christian, you have to go "underground"...The Lord answered my prayers soon after arriving.
A nice British lady in the compound where we lived in Al Khobar visited to welcome me, and invited me to one of several underground churches.

For a Westerner to be caught worshiping this way meant expulsion.

For one of the many 3rd world workers there,
it meant jail (very nasty), or worse - beheading.

My husband was able to smuggle Bibles in for his workers though with God's help.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Your post tells more about the true Saudia Arabia/Moslem cult

than CNN/BBC/NY TIMES would tell in a year.

The fact that USA leadeship deems Saudia Arabia to be a highly respected ally

is part of the grounds for the downfall of the USA.

Next time the US government initiates a war and you see the president on TV

invoking God to help and protect the USA, bear in mind how our alliance with such as

Saudi Arabia looks from Jesus's POV.

This post has been edited by John Prewett: 09 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

Heed Jesus's Revelation.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users