• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cains Not Adams Son Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_NIGHTMARE_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:54 PM

(matthew 13: 24) who has wisdom if you do not understand these words from christ you will nto be able to obtain the key of david this parable forms itself from the sin in the garden you must know cain is not the son of adam but he is of his father the wicked one (generation 5) tells adams generation so who has eyes to see cain is not listed in this generation but of course he is not the son of adam now that we see this we turn back to (genesis 3: 15) God put enmity between the serpents seed and Eves's seed who was eves seed abel so process of elimination leaves us with one name for the seed of satan which is Cain.

well we all know Cain murdered Abel so we see the enmity between the two seeds. there is much more documentation to prove this point such as taking the word beguiled back to ancient hebrew and documentation that the trees in the garden are people but for know lets keep it slow and steady
PLEASE DO NOT THINK BECAUSE GENESIS 4 SAYS ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE AND SHE BORE CAIN THAT CAIN IS ADAMS SON FOR ANYONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN SHOULD NOW THAT TO MEN CAN HAVE SEX WITH THE SAME WOMEN AROUND THE SAME TIME AND SHE CAN GIVE BIRTH TO BOTH CHILDREN (TWINS) WITH EACH CHILD HAVING THE DNA OF HIS FATHER BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW WHATEVER if you need more proof just google twins with different fathers

remember if you do not understand the beginning its a good chance you will be fooled in the end NIGHTMARE

#2 User is offline   Anne 

• senteami3
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:37 PM

I believe Cain was Abel's son too. Cain is a type/represents mankind who does not realize the need of the atoning sacrifice of innocent blood in order to get saved. When both Abel and Cain offered to God, Abel offered a lamb, while Cain offered the fruit of his field.
Abel realized the need of shedding innocent blood while Cain did not understand. No doubt their mother had told them BOTH about a redeemer!

Cain thought he could offer the fruit of the field (which represents salvation by works) and salvation by works simply doesn't work.

By offering God an innocent lamb, Abel was very prophetic! So prophetic it pleased God!!!
The very fact that Cain was mad at God only reinforces the idea that he still "did not get it". Did he finally [get it]?
I certainly hope so! :)

It is interesting that the genealogy from Adam through Messiah does not go through Cain. Abel was slain before he could get children and their brother Seth would be the one next in line in the genealogy.
I wrote a book, called BIBLE AND NUMBERS, that explains how 9/11 is encoded with the Rapture. As a matter of fact, God even encoded the release date with some of the codes of my book (co written with fellow French citizen Gerard Colombat)!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Guest_signet_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:08 PM

i think what you are referring to is a teaching that satan beguiled
the woman and had sex with her...and from that union is the seed
that would be trampled under Messiah's feet...

is that it? i remember reading something like that, but i don't
remember the particulars.

another way of looking at this...is that the world fornicated with
flesh(disobedience) and produced the same thing until the world
is full of evil , given choice of a new beginning (the Son of God)
and all will be judged when Messiah Yeshua comes...

enter in to this idea of free choice...so the seducing factor is
disobedience...and running one's own show, so to speak
because the "flesh" or carnal man is selfish, yet made for redemption,
and the Messiah is the only one that can fulfill that necessity.
putting off the old man(sin)and accepting the sacrifice
(Yeshus/salvation)of new beginning(born again).

we fill our empty space with so many things, until we find God
through the atonement of Jesus. even then things seem to get
more difficult because we now have to die to self...the old man
kicks up a fuss...and yet the victory is in Christ...our true life
is resurrection in this living relationship that speaks of the vine,
and the branches.

it is so simple and so profound. it is a journey...

blessings,
signet

oh...there is no other documentation...only the Word. translations,
interpretations, teachings, leanings, leadings, theories...are just
that. God can teach one if they will lay down these and ask
for the truth. The Truth is a relationship. from this place God
will establish you in greater humilty, understanding and wisdom.

and He will give you your heart's desire...to know Him. Amen

This post has been edited by signet: 15 November 2007 - 05:38 PM

#4 User is offline   Shekel 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

View PostNIGHTMARE, on Nov 15 2007, 03:54 PM, said:

(matthew 13: 24) who has wisdom if you do not understand these words from christ you will nto be able to obtain the key of david this parable forms itself from the sin in the garden you must know cain is not the son of adam but he is of his father the wicked one (generation 5) tells adams generation so who has eyes to see cain is not listed in this generation but of course he is not the son of adam now that we see this we turn back to (genesis 3: 15) God put enmity between the serpents seed and Eves's seed who was eves seed abel so process of elimination leaves us with one name for the seed of satan which is Cain.

well we all know Cain murdered Abel so we see the enmity between the two seeds. there is much more documentation to prove this point such as taking the word beguiled back to ancient hebrew and documentation that the trees in the garden are people but for know lets keep it slow and steady
PLEASE DO NOT THINK BECAUSE GENESIS 4 SAYS ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE AND SHE BORE CAIN THAT CAIN IS ADAMS SON FOR ANYONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THE BIRTH OF CHILDREN SHOULD NOW THAT TO MEN CAN HAVE SEX WITH THE SAME WOMEN AROUND THE SAME TIME AND SHE CAN GIVE BIRTH TO BOTH CHILDREN (TWINS) WITH EACH CHILD HAVING THE DNA OF HIS FATHER BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW WHATEVER if you need more proof just google twins with different fathers

remember if you do not understand the beginning its a good chance you will be fooled in the end NIGHTMARE

I don't mean to be rude, but what you just said is totally wacky!

#5 User is offline   Father Onesimus 

• Advanced Member 3
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:48 PM

View PostNIGHTMARE, on Nov 15 2007, 01:54 PM, said:

Are you going to try to bring ALL the Branhamite heresy here?
Father Onesimus, a sinner

#6 User is offline   excubitor 

• Advanced Member 5
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:24 PM

View PostNIGHTMARE, on Nov 16 2007, 07:54 AM, said:

I have read this absurdity before. It comes from new-agey bizarro type web sites. This makes a mockery of the Bible account. We discussed this is in the following thread http://www.christian...s...0796&st=18# so the forum is aware of this line of thinking and already roundly rejected it.
Madhatter was the kook selling this stuff back then. I doubt that you will get much further than he did.

I'm not going to waste my time on this nonsense again, so I hope if anyone has any delusion that this post might have any merit whatsoever, I recommend reading the linked thread first before you go wasting your time researching the matter. Then again reading the attached thread is a waste of time too. So better still just move right along and find another thread to read.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users